- Posted by dextera
- On June 18, 2016
Location: Based in USA. Northeast, Southeast, and Western Regions (3 positions); reports to VP, Global Sales & Marketing.
Positions requires 10+ years of field sales experience with proven success in driving new product adoption and sales revenue with minimally invasive surgical devices and procedures. Must have MIS device sales experience with surgical stapling strongly preferred
Drive adoption of MicroCutter products with KOL and high volume surgeons throughout regional area by selling in the O.R., developing sales and clinical expertise in all applicable MicroCutter procedures, and developing advocates for MicroCutter.
The Sales Representative is expected to demonstrate high performance practices and competencies as they meet and exceed objectives for this roll
Key Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Clinical experience with surgical stapling & minimally invasive surgical devices in an operating room environment
- Experience in-servicing medical personnel on product use
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales and health care professionals within the hospital and O.R
- Excellent clinical training and support skills, with ability to build credibility with surgeons and hospital administrators
- Demonstrated verbal, written, negotiation, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to coach others on use of products and clinical applications and procedures
- Strong organizational skills. Responsibly manage all administrative tasks, budgets, sales reporting and expense reporting
- Able to effectively prioritize under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have demonstrable experience with surgeon product training, group presentations and hands-on experience in minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Able to demonstrate excellent business acumen, uncompromising ethics, integrity and strong interpersonal effectiveness
- MS Office Administration, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, with a complete understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Promote and drive adoption of MicroCutter products through direct & indirect sales, clinical education, in-servicing and training of potential and existing customers throughout the geographic region assigned to.
- Develop clinical education programs, clinical strategy and support in order to assist in achieving projected sales goals and increasing sales revenue within geographic area.
- Achieve all territory sales objectives annually in alignment with the business strategy and annual compensation plan.
- Develop an understanding of each account’s culture, competitive pressures, financial state, stakeholders and decision makers