- Posted by Dextera MIS
- On April 12, 2017
Focus & Responsibilities
- This is an internship starting in August, 2017.
Assist the engineering team with design, development, and testing of new technology and products
- Assist engineers with design, development, prototypes, measurement, testing, and analysis,
- Lab book entry,
- Create test protocols, collect data and generate test reports,
- Perform testing on motors and controls for new and existing products,
- Assist the design team in the testing of equipment for new product development and enhancement,
- Collaborate with engineers on electro-mechanical and Electronic design for new products.
- Candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Engineering.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude though previous experience and/or relevant hobbies a plus.
- Familiarity with measuring equipment, Instron equipment, and mechanical components,
- Proficient in Excel, Word and 3D SolidWorks,
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Scientific Method